Monday, April 17, 2006

The T.O. Venom Continues To Flow From Eagles Land



The following comment from Peter King's Monday Morning Quarter back show that the Birds' front office is getting past the T.O. split worse than some guys get over an ugly divorce:

"Quick T.O. interlude: On a trip to Philadelphia Eagles headquarters recently, I ducked my head into the offensive team meeting room. My tour guide, an Eagles employee, pointed to a chair near the back of the room and said, 'There's where T.O. slept for two years.' "

I wonder if the "employee" in question was Banner and Lurie's flunky, Dave Spadaro.

If this team is going to get back to their winning ways of the last few years, they really need to get past the whole T.O. situation. Comments like the above show me that they haven't totally cut the chord just yet.

No comments: