Sunday, September 24, 2006

No HEART!!!!


I'm sitting here this morning watching the Ryder Cup wondering if the U.S. team has a spot for Pat Burrell, because he'd fit right in with these overpaid heartless jerks.

Seven holes into his match, Chris DiMarco is already 5 down to Lee Westwood. How does this happen? Phil Mickleson is ABSOLUTELY USELESS! He's the #2 player in the world and he's laid a huge egg. Darren Clarke is absolutely unconscious at this point. The US just should have forfeited to him. At least Steward Cink finally woke up thi weekend and realized he was playing in the Ryder Cup and smacked around the unbearable Sergio Garcia.

What a waste of time this tournament was. Why did I even get myself so excited about it that I made a foolish bet with my buddy O Hick??? At this point, my wager is looking like a donation more than a well thought out bet.

At the very least, the Ryder Cup gave me something to watch first thing in the morning. I guess this is what it is like to live on the West Coast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like taking candy from a baby!
I think the next Ryder Cup should be between Europe and South Africa, make it more of a challenge.

Philly Phan said...

Dude...that is not right...Coming on my web site to gloat. That being said, you are right. That was TOO EASY for the Euros.