Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Say Your Prayers and Hold Your Breath


We may have seen the season flash before our eyes towards the end of the 2nd period when Brooks Laich cheap shotted Kimmo Timonen into the net causing him an upper body injury from which he did not return. (Apparently, he was hurt when he hit the camera in the back of the net....Does ridiculous, freak shit like that happen anywhere else but in Philadlephia? If anyone can think of bullshit like that happening to any team anywhere else, please let me know. I'd love to know.) Adding insult to injury, Laich later scored a goal on a disputed high stick tip in.

I just hope and pray Timmonen is ok. We may beat the Caps without him, but that's it. With him in the lineup, this team could do some damage in the Eastern Conference.

Please Lord, let Kimo be ok. I know I'm being selfish here, but we really need the fella on the ice!
If he's not, I'm hoping Riley Cote gives Laich the Jessie Boulerice treatment.


(Just make sure to scroll to the 59 second mark for the action!)

No comments: