Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Heard You Missed Us, I'm Back....I Brought My Pencil!


Ok, guys...I got the message. Finally. Over the last couple months, I heard it loud and clear. I need to get my fat, lazy ass back to blogging.


Frankly, I was shocked at how many friends would say something to the effect of: "You really need to get back to blogging. I still stop by your site hoping you would update it...and I get pissed when I still see the same picture of Pansy Ass Cole Hamels from your ill fated July 2009 comeback ."


For some reason, I have pushed this blog out of my life. But lately, I've realized how much I miss it. I really do. I lost my creative outlet. Why did I give it up? I guess it was mostly the demands on my time that kept me away from Blogging, but I do think Twitter and Facebook made me incredibly lazy. I can get a one liner out there so quickly right after something happens during a game instead of taking the time to craft an entire post.


Well, I am trying to figure a way to rebuild this blog and keep it going. It seemed like I had some people who checked in regularly and liked what I had to say. I have some ideas on how to get things moving again that I will try to implement over the next couple months. I might even change to a new web site address and finally convince a couple of buddies to join forces with me, but most of all I have to get the word out again to get my readers back.


Finally, thanks to my buddy Frank. I see why he's successful in the insurance industry. He beat me down over a two day period and got me to blog again.


By the way, if anyone is wondering where I got the title for this post. Check this out:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that your back!

Anonymous said...

About f'in time! Welcome back!