Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ahhh...To Be Young, Single, and Rich

If you were wondering what the good life looks like, take a gander of Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Scottie Upshall and Joffrey Lupul. (And you thought Jeff Carter was leaving? I doubt it. He has a Boy's Club here in Philly.)











The only thing I don't understand are the boobs on Richards' chick. I don't think that shirt flatters her. She needs to do something with that rack like maybe a push up bra.
Scottie Upshall is the man. Gotta love the arm over the boob trick. He's a stud.
Joffrey Lupul looks like a douche in the green sunglasses, but I bet he's fun to hang out with.
In any event, this group of pictures leads credence to my theory as to why they get their asses kicked whenever they play a Saturday night home game. They are more eff'n concerned about where they are going after the game, then concentrating on the game at hand. (Someone please remind me of this post next year on their first Saturday night home game. I'd like to lay to down a few sheckles on the opposing team.)
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where DO you find these pics?

Anonymous said...

you forgot, in shape, popular, good looking. The world by the balls i say.

How could they give a crap about hockey.

Jon1BSP said...

Because if they didn't give a crap about hockey, they wouldn't be in photos like that!