Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Enough Is Enough


Lord, please make it stop. I can not take anymore of Boston's dominance. It's become downright ridiculous at this point. All you Boston sports fans can go straight to hell.


I will now root for the complete collapse of all their teams. The legions of their band wagon fans are driving me nuts.


The only bright side to the Celtics winning tonight is that it stops the MJ/Kobe Bryant comparisons. I truly despise Kobe and this series showed that he can't carry MJ's jockstrap.


I need to go to sleep. I had visions of finishing a post on my picks for Philly athletes that fall into the following categories: the player I would most like to get drunk with, hang with, be friends with, have dinner with, or have watching my back. However, this Celtics game has me totally beside myself. No city should have this much good fortune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how i know your gay....

sbotts said...

Get Drunk with well Heather Mitts for obvious reasons (she was on the Philly Charge),
Be friends with, So Taguchi... Do you think? So Taguchi's friends say to him when they are out
"YOU'RE SO!! Taguchi and don't even know it"