Sunday, August 17, 2008

Temporarily Out of Service


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We are in the process of moving. It's all I do. I work. I come home. I pack. I go to bed exhausted. I then start it all over again. Yes, I realize I sound like a whiney punk, but it's my reality and it has severely cut into my blogging time.


I'd love to comment on the Phils and how they've fallen on hard time after I dumped them, or how the Sixers secretly brought back Billy King as a consultant to help them overpay for Andre Iguodala, or how Andy Reid is an idiot for playing his starters in a monsoon, but I don't have the time. You can check here and there, but I wouldn't expect a whole lot until after Labor Day when I finally move out of my house.


I really need a break right now. I think I'm about to pass out.

4 comments:

George said...

Get the wife to do her own boxes so that you can blog.

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize with your plight; we're enjoying our stay at the Candlewood Suites in Somerset with our entire house packed away in a 10x20 storage space (quite an engineering masterpiece i must say).

TF

Anonymous said...

wash your pu$$y.

Anonymous said...

wash your pu$$y.