Sunday, December 13, 2009

Classic Comment


Sitting here watching the Birds and my sister in law just laid this classic comment on me after De Sean back pedaled into the end zone:

Erin: DeSean looks like a punk. Where's he from?

Me: Long Beach, CA

Erin: Really, I would have guessed Detroit. A lot of punks come out of Detroit.
I don't know. You guys may find it benign, but I found it funny on a couple levels, mainly how would she know that so many punks come from Detroit? (Maybe she's watch 8 Mile too many times).

By the way, DeSean is the most explosive athlete in Philly since the early days of AI.
Also, I'm really hoping the missed PAT doesn't come into play. They always seem to. (Yes, I'm trying to reverse mush.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know about you but im a big Eminem guy. 8 mile is about the best movie of the decade.

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.

Anonymous said...

Webmaster, I love your site. Thank you sooo much for working on it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hot-wallpaper
ioet p ! md 02

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Привет. Странаня ситуация, пытаюсь зайти на блог, меня постоянно выкидывает. Сейчас зашел через прокси и все нормально. Можно попросить разблокировать ип адрес 192.48.250.80
Так уже с недели две не могу попасть со своего ип в блог.