Sunday, December 07, 2008

PSP's EAGLES' PICK


While I have a pick for today's game, this post is more of a request to the Giants.

I ask you, our most despised neighbors from the North, to please finally remove all doubt about the Andy Reid/Donovan McNabb era and put the dagger in their hearts. I really want to see a 31 to 3 drubbing, with the Birds giving up 8 sacks and the Giants running for 225 yards. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think we all need to see the final nail put in the coffin so we can move on with our lives and begin a new era.

Don't let last week's game fool you. The Cardinals were set up for failure. The Eagles still stink.

The Giants will remind us of that today despite the distractions they are facing.

Giants 27, Eagles 10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Philly-20, NYG-14? Gotta give props to the Reid and Johnson for this one. They actually called a good one. (note: w/o Westbrook we're looking at a different result here).

Tom F.

George said...

Nice prediction. It almost happened that way.

It has been so long since your last post that I thought the FCC had shut you down or something.

gump said...

no offense Tom F., but without the Atom Bomb we're all speaking Japanese, ya know!! Don't be so negative!!