Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It Was Only A Matter Of Time

You know you are heading towards potentially the story of the year when you combine the following principals:



(1) a hot piece of ass that is trying to revive a career that is so quickly deteriorating that she's considering doing nude scenes;



(2) a loud mouthed controversial athlete who never shies away from the opportunity to make a total idiot out of himself; and


(3) a young star QB that portrays himself as a regular guy, but is actually more attention starved than Paris Hilton.

In case you missed it, T.O. has finally called out his QB and accused him of being more concerned with chasing women than concentrating on his job. Here are his comments:

"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite - in this locker room or in Texas Stadium. With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away. Other than that, she was high on my list until last week. Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned."

You gotta love T.O. No one can screw up a team's chemistry with ridiculous comments quite like our old friend T.O. Seriously though, does this surprise anyone? You have a team ready to embark on a Super Bowl run, but T.O. thinks it's appropriate to call out his QB after one bad game that the guy tried to tough out with an injured thumb.

Although, we all knew it was only a matter of time until T.O. popped off. I just can't believe it took him this long. In any event, I can't wait to see Tony Romo's response. I just wish he'd tell T.O. to STFU and leave him alone. Romo is a young, rich, single dude that can pull chicks the quality of Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. He's living the dream. The last thing he needs is T.O. mucking things up for him. I have a sneaky feeling you'll see Jason Witten catch a lot more balls this week.

I love how my Cowboy fan friends are trying to downplay this story and consider it a non-issue. I can't wait until this problem begins to fester like an open wound and Romo is asked about this issue until it is beat to death.

I don't think I'm alone in saying that a story like this couldn't happen to a better team.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or are her gazabo's down around her waist? She's not the dime piece she was 4 yrs ago.

TO is beautiful. 12-2 and he can't shut up.

Anonymous said...

I love his abs. Umm, umm.

Jon1BSP said...

I'm actually more of a pecs kind of guy.