Friday, December 14, 2007

My Latest Obsession....


By now, you guys all know of my love for Bill Simmons, aka the Sports Guy. While I'm not turning my back on my make believe BFF, I've discovered a new love courtesy of a link sent to me a few weeks ago by my main man Vinny T (who is way too busy and computer illiterate to ever grace my blog with his presence).

Anyhow, I've been obsessed as of late with the writing of Clay Travis of CBS.Sportsline.com. If you are into self deprecating humor from a former attorney turned blogger, that loves college football (hey, sounds familiar!), then check out Clay's three times a week column. I find the guy hysterical and believe you will also.

Plus, as shown above, he's met the one, the only, Tim Tebow. (Clay is on the right.) I wonder if he met his freakishly hot girlfriend.

No comments: