Sunday, July 09, 2006

Please Give It A Rest!


Is it me or has anyone else had enough of Pat Burrell's at bat music? Hey, I love Ronnie James Dio's "Holy Diver" just as much as the next guy, but if you were in a 2 year slump, wouldn't you be looking to switch some things up to change your fortunes? I'm thinking Pat "the Bat" picked this song after getting a few laughs when it was featured on South Park, but clearly the time has come to pick a new song. If anyone has an idea, please add it to the comments section and I'll try to find a way to forward a suggestion to the Phils staff.

By the way, did anyone hear the dialogue between Scott Graham and Wheels on the radio broadcast this past Saturday night about Burrell's dog, Elvis? I distincly remember hearing them comment that Burrell's dog looks like "it should be more fearsome for its size". Like owner, like dog.

1 comment:

George said...

How about "Loser" by Beck?