Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pretty Boy Skier Put On IR


The fact that the Eagles put 2006 Winter Olympian and Tommy Hilfiger model, Jeremy Bloom on IR with a completely lame hamstring injury should come as a surprise to no one. Seriously, who at the Eagles thought drafting a part time Male Model/Skier/Kick Returner (who hadn't played in 2 years) would be a good idea? If I'm that guy, I'm spending some time tonight getting my resume together.

Plus, during the preseason, I heard way too many female Eagle Phans getting way too excited about this guy. I'm absolutely certain the world would have imploded if a guy that reminds me more of Derek Zoolander than Billy "White Shoes" Johnson became a successful kick returner. There's no way our Lord, Baby Jesus, would have allowed this to happen. No man is bestowed with such talents.

Anyhow, my prediction is that within 6 months the Birds cut him outright. Upon his release, he'll return to Colorado to work as a ski instructor and part time model. I also foresee him partaking in activities such as non stop X Box sessions, continuous bong hits and bagging hot chicks two at a time.

No comments: