Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Calm Before The Storm....

This break between series is killing me. After three straight weeks of nightly playoff games between the Flyers and Sixers, I am bored. I need the Eastern Conference Finals to start today.

I have been reading story after story about how these teams hate each other and it has me totally jacked up. Plus, I love how every single expert has picked the Penguins to win the series. It's time like these you wish you could have Bill Bellichick consult with the Flyers. You know he'd have a print out of these picks in each player's locker and start chanting "the whole world is against you. No one thinks you can win." That type of stuff seems to work real well in the NFL. Maybe John Stevens can use this tactic to our benefit.

Anyhow, I also have the feeling that after this series we will hate Sidney Crosby worse than any athlete in this city since Joe Carter, T.O. or Michael Irvin. T oget you ready for the hate, here's some of Crosby's antics:

2 comments:

George said...

I thought we were going to get more content this week?

Anonymous said...

why bother, they go down in 5.