Monday, November 05, 2007

If You Are Looking For Some Fun



After last night, I desperately needed something to brighten up my day. Little did I know, but I found it on my I Pod. On the train ride into work today, I was skimming through my old Mike and Mad Dog Podcasts and came across several interview with members of our favorite group of choke artists from Flushing Meadows. I have to admit, I got quite a chuckle out of listening to Willie Randolph, Omar Minaya and Tom Glavine talk about how the Mets completely collapsed down the stretch.

So, if you are looking for something to brighten up your day, take a listen to these:

Willie Randolph:

Mid September, choke is starting
Heading into last weekend of season
After Choke Job Was Complete

Omar Minaya:



These are pretty long interviews, but they are well worth the listen if you have time.

One other item of note, I wish we had a single radio host in our city that would ask the tough questions like Russo and Francessa. They are a constant reminder of how bad WIP is to listen to at times.

No comments: