Monday, November 12, 2007

Sorry, I Can't Just Let This Go


Yeah, it was great to see the Eagles win yesterday and this victory over the 'Skins will probably keeps us all interested a couple more weeks, but I just can't let something go.

James Thrash dominated the Eagles.

Seriously....Jame Thrash.

Yes, that same James Thrash that everyone you know had on their fantasy roster in 2002 and 2003 and cut because he was terribly unproductive.

That same James Thrash that we celebrated when he was finally cut loose by our Birds in 2004.

Yesterday, Mr. Thrash, who is now in his 11th season, caught 5 passes for 85 yards and 2 td's against our beleagured group of DB's. He frolicked through our secondary. Truly, this group is effed. If William James was a horse, he would be put down. Yes, he was that bad. Lito is playing on one leg and looks like he should be shut down for a couple weeks.
Plus, if the Birds can't cover this guy, how do they hope to cover any relevant WR in the NFL?

Honestly, I might pick up Ted Ginn, Jr in my fantasy league this week. I could give a shit that Cleo Lemon is the 'Fins' QB. Our DB's are that brutal.

Sorry guys, had to get that off my chest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he pretty much abused the D. Go figure. The Redskins first TDs of the year to a WR go to Thrash. So the question to you is this poor personnel or poor coaching? Oh wait. It's D-Mac's fault.

*BTW: I'm glad McNabb called out the rest of the team. Dude, there are holes everywhere.

Tom F.

Anonymous said...

James is really bad and Lito is injured. Mr. Wizard what would you suggest?

gump said...

who is anonymous that keeps posting asking "the wizard" what you would suggest?? just curious

Philly Phan said...

Gump...I have no clue who this is. I would have guessed the Capt, but I don't think he'd continually use "Mr. Wizard". It's not his style. Anyhow "Mr. Anonymous", as for what I'd do... I'd use my Wizardly Magic Wand and wave it over our Corners' head and cast a spell on them that removes their "sucky-ness". And if that didn't work, I'd just bench Lito until he's healthy, cut James, call up a kid from the practice squad that shows some balls and roll w/ Joselio and Sheldon at CB.

Anonymous said...

Its not me, maybe there's another Phan on the blog, its only taken 18 mos. to get 7 people who actually read it. Anyone over Billy King, but i don't want the Rat back.

Philly Phan said...

7 people? Surely, you jest. You are clearly forgetting my mom and one of JK's mentally challenged clients.