Thursday, February 28, 2008

Done Deal?


I'm tired out after tonight's weird episode of Lost. Plus, I have my main man Vinny T picking me up at 6 am to catch a train into work tomorrow. So, here's the latest on the Birds before I hit the sack.

G Cobb is reporting that the Birds already have Asante Samuel signed. Sorry G, I believe it when someone more reliable than him reports the signing.

*******************************************

A couple other things:

-I'm glad to see Jevon Kearse go. I think he may go down as the biggest bust of a free agent signed by the Birds.

-Another nice win by the Flyers tonight. Hopefully, they'll continue to scrap together some wins and contend for the #8 spot in the East.

-Yes, I realize I haven't written a word about the Phils and Spring Training other than the Ryan Howard arbitration, but when something interesting comes out of Clearwater, I'll comment on it.

-Another win or two by the Sixers and I think I might be forced to pay attention to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 Down, couple more moves to come. Can't see getting more than a 4th round pick for Lito though.

my only worry is can Samuel play man coverage?