Monday, October 15, 2007

BOOOOOOR-ING! BOOOOOOR-ING!


Yes, that is the chant you'd routinely hear if you attended a NWA or WWF match back in the day while two jobbers were in the ring making a mess of things. You also would have heard this chant if you were at my buddy's Aran's house because there is no other way to describe yesterday's game except that it was completely boring and uninspired. In fact, it was so non eventful, I don't really much else other than Kevin Curtis' 76 yard TD and the 4th down play at the end when the Jets inexplicably threw with less than a yard for a first down.


Anyhow, if anyone has reason for optimism, please let me know. I'm all ears.


(By the way, the Jets' throwback uniforms some how were worse than the ones the Birds wore a couple weeks ago. I thought their current uni's, were throwbacks? Anyhow, did anyone else think of Ampipe High and Stefen Djordjevic seeing those uniforms?)

No comments: