Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Suppose The Thugs From The "U" Have Moved North To Happy Valley

Ok, Penn State guys...someone please put your best spin on this one. It's starting to look like Joe Pa isn't the only one losing control up in Happy Valley:



All I can say is that if you are idiotic enough to do something like this, I guess you are also aren't smart enough to realize it wouldn't be such a good idea to post a video like this on the internet.

As an aside, I love how the guy at the end tries to justify the one guy's actions by explaining that kid "is from Pittsburgh". I got a laugh out of that. I'll have to remember that for future reference for the next time I do something stupid like that while up at my dad's place in the Poconos, I'll just explain it away by saying, "it's ok, I'm from Pittsburgh".

No comments: