Sunday, October 21, 2007

PSP's Eagles Pick


Sorry for the little sabbatical. I've had a lot going on lately between work, school, neighborhood issues, putting my house up for sale, and a trip up to RU for a little more Thursday night magic. So, after all that, I figured I finally get back to my blog if anyone is still out there.

After 5 games each, I have zero feel for either the Birds or the Bears. At this point, I wouldn't be shocked by any result in this game. The only thing that I feel confident about is that the Bears defense won't be as bad as they looked last week against AD Peterson and the Vikes. I also feel fairly certain that Brian Griese will stink up the joint, which will lead to an overall crappy performance by the Bears.

I suppose it comes down to whether D Mac, B West and the rest of Birds offense can put up at least 17 points to win the game. While I have my doubts, I'll say they can and call an Eagles 17-10 victory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOly Crap you're alive. What's going on in the neighborhood. i knew being on the board was a bad move. Where are you moving too? Most don't put their house up for sale until they have a place to live. Don't tell my you're doing the in law thing. That's never a good alternative.