Sunday, October 28, 2007

PSP's EAGLES PREDICTION

Last week, I said that I couldn't read the Eagles at all. The Bears game cleared things up for me....The Birds are the type of team that finds ways to lose. This week they'll probably score some points (possibly 20+), but there is no way they are stopping AD Peterson.

(I think the guy is going to be great and he does remind me of Eric Dickerson, but I got quite a chuckle when I heard Brian Baldinger call AD "the best back the Eagles will have faced in the Andy Reid era". Not sure if he is better than LT just yet, big guy.)

So, I'll throw out a score of 24-20, Vikings. This is your 2007 Eagles. Have a wonderful Sunday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

7-0 vikes and it seems to my eyes that some have already quit on this team.

I'm starting a new feature (for atleast the next 10 minutes). Who's playing Hard:

thus far, Cole, Sheldon, Bunkley

Anonymous said...

Reggie Brown, Shawn Andrews, Jon Runyan.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I jumped the gun, b/c the effort is there. Buck, Westbrook, McNabb, Curtis. All playing Hard.

Anonymous said...

Game balls to Reggie Brown and ........Sav Rocca! You gotta like that booming punt he had. The Aussie is finally to come into his own.

Mmmmm. Never really thought I'd give props to a punter but what the hell.

Tom F.

Anonymous said...

Reno too, he actually got positive yardage a few times.

Anonymous said...

Reno too, he actually got positive yardage a few times.

Anonymous said...

That was a HUGE (and might I add AMAZING) catch by Curtis. I like this kid!