Monday, October 01, 2007

PHINALLY!!!!


As bad as I had on Saturday, the Phils sure made up for it on Sunday. They even took the stink away from the pathetic performance from the Birds on Sunday evening.

I was at a Christening party for Jorge's daughter on Sunday and caught the last half of the game at his pad. I have to say that watching the clinching game with him made it all the sweeter. Jorge has never wavered in his support of the Phils over the years. I've turned my back on this franchise so many times over the years, but he has been right there with the Phils forever. Jorge deserved to experience this victory.

(I know we're all long suffering Philly phans on this site, so I'd love to hear all your stories.)

In any event, I love how this team proved me wrong. I wrote them off so many times this year yet they kept coming back over and over. They were harder to kill than the Terminator.

Like I said earlier, I'm just going to keep riding the wave. I'm not making any predictions. Whatever happens, happens.

No comments: