Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chase BONED! (Wait, it's now a hit....)



Chase was flat out screwed in St. Louis. That was a hit!!! How can they bone the poor guy out of a base hit to extend the streak??!??!

Wait...they just changed it. (If you haven't guessed, I'm watching this in real time.) The official scorer in St. Louis RULES! This is the first base hit I can remember ever seeing that failed to score a runner from third.

His stupid streak is the only reason I'm watching these bums. Although, they are sure scoring some runs now that they've removed Abreu and Bell from the lineup. I can get used to this.

This just in...Madson still blows. I'd love to know what's going on with him this season. He's totally lost his mojo.

[UPDATE: I guess it really doesn't matter now. He just got a legit hit in the 9th. Oh well, I was fired up at the time.]

No comments: