Thursday, March 13, 2008

Watch This Now, Thank Me Later

I have been waiting to find video of this on the web for quite a while now.



God, I loved this group of Eagles. I got a good laugh out of Jim McMahon's hat at the very end. I was also glad to be reminded that this vintage group of Birds unnecessarily burns time outs just like the D Mac/Big Red led Iggles.

Anyhow, here's a little known fact about this play. Keith Byars and Pepper Johnson were college room mates at The Ohio State University and groomsmen in each other's weddings. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to lay a block like that on your buddy? I'm thinking I'd pick my buddy Muller. He weighs about a buck 40. I think I could knock him a good ten yards back if I had a good head of steam.

7 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Anonymous said...

Zubas are the shit

Anonymous said...

Man, I forgot how awesome that shot was; however, seeing Richie Kotex at the very end ruined it.

BTW-there's no need to demonstrate your physical prowess over Muller. In fact, i got money that says he could totally avoid your telegraphed hit.

TF

Jon1BSP said...

Dude, what the F? That's so wrong!

I'm 150 easy.

Anonymous said...

Not to start a Wilt scores 100 moment but....

I was at that game and just like on the replay you could see the hit develop. That team was a lot of fun and way better than their playoff record showed....

Any idea on the year and what happened in the post season ?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jon1BSP said...

Awww...Multifunctional gave you a hug!