Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Love It When I'm Right....


In my entire life, I have never been vindicated, so fast. On Tuesday, I wrote the following:

"We’ll also surely see a couple stories where the Wife Beater claims that he has matured through the trials and tribulations of last season and he’s ready to be more reliable at the top of the rotation."
Sure enough, here is the headline from an article in today's Daily News:
"Myers touts new maturity"
I shit you, not. Check the link. It took less than 24 hours for my prediction to become reality.

Well, since I rarely feel like I have been proven correct in fights with "The Wife", I guess I'll just have to take solace in the fact that I really do know Philly sports.

(Finally, as St. Joe's Nick pointed out in the comments to Tuesday's column, the Wife Beater did drop a bunch of weight. Check the picture above. I'm jealous.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hurry up and predict the Cowgirls will hire a boob for a coach versus what every successful team in the last 10 years has done.

Philly Phan said...

Don't worry...Jerry Jones is about to do that all on his own