Monday, June 04, 2007

How Does This Guy Still Have A Job?


I know you guys care less about the Sixers than the Flyers, but this little tidbit from the Sports Guy's column today is amazing. I just read that the following former Sixers were still on the cap for 2007:

C Webb: $17.6 million

Jamaal Mashburn: $10.85 million

Todd MacCullough: $6.8 million

Aaron McKie: $6.5 million

Greg Buckner: $3.36 million

That's a total of $45.11 million for guys no longer on the roster. No wonder this team is never under the cap and never has the flexibility to sign free agents. They are always paying for guys no longer on the damn team!!!

I wish I had the type of pictures of my boss that Billy King has of Ed Snider. How else can you explain his longevity with the team.

Ok, I promise not to mention basketball again until draft day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blame the Golden Jew.