Thursday, June 21, 2007

Now, Go Get Your Shine Box!


I'm not sure if any of you care about this one, but my dad is laid up after having back surgery this week. Tonight, during one of his more lucid moments, he told me that he is considering shaving his moustache. He's had one just about my entire life. I really had trouble picturing him without it.

However, it then hit me like a bolt of lightning. I quickly realized that without the moustache he will be a dead ringer for Frank Vincent (aka Phil Leotardo of the Sopranos and Billy Bats of Goodfellas.)

Now, I'm actually hoping he does shave his moustache so I can greet him with Goodfellas and/or Sopranos lines. That will be fun.

See, these are the ridiculous things you think of at 12:28 am on a school night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Jon1BSP said...

I agree with Rodrigo.

Anonymous said...

Who let the illegal into the blog. Now, i'm no fag but that's a handsome man, Frank Vincent

Anonymous said...

best wishes to your pop