Monday, July 23, 2007

Boucher Is Back!


Today, the Flyers brought former goaltending phenom, Brian Boucher, back into the fold. Boosh has been signed to play with the Phantoms, but he's one small injury away from being back with the big club. I like the move. It makes sense to have some goal tending insurance in the or-GAN-iz-A-shun.

Yeah, I'm not all that excited about the move either. For some reason, my buddy George still loves the guy. I figured I'd throw him a bone and post the story as his wife is about to go into labor with their second kid and I'm sure he could use a break from the seriousness of child birth.

1 comment:

George said...

Awesome! The first game that Biron gives up more than one soft goal, I want Boucher in the net. What is the plan for him though? Will he start for the Phantoms? He is 30. I never hear anyone mention the other Phantoms goalie, Scott Munroe, as a future NHLer.