Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What The Eff Do I Know?


Yes, I admit I was wrong about tonight's Phils' game. THey won tonight, 4-3 on the strength of Aaron Rowand's 8th inning homer. Seriously, who knew they'd get clutch hits and a strong bull pen performance to win a game? This type of game happens about four times a year.

If it's ok with you guys, I'll stop handicapping and stick to blogging.

Also, please be advised that my prediction yesterday was purely for entertainment purposes. The writer of this website disclaims any and all potential liability for wagers made based upon on my prediction. I do not legally stand by this prediction and will not accept any requests for recovery of losses incurred by anyone placing a bet on Tuesday's Phils game either legally or illegally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And some want to trade the CF. I can't predict his potential performance for the next 4 years, but he's having one helluva 2007.