Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Broadening My Horizons


Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to doing some blogging for a new Eagles website, www.eaglesgab.com and maybe even its parent site www.nflgridirongab.com . Check out the site when you get a chance. It's a pretty good place to get all your Eagles' news in one spot. You can catch my bio on both sites here and here. Plus, judging by the list of contributors, it appears the infamous Jenn Sterger will be one of my co workers. Very nice!

I plan on basically providing the same content for Eaglesgab.com that I would put on this blog. In fact, I will likely post the same content here as I will submit for that site. I will actually have an editor, which is probably a good thing.

I hope you guys will check me out over at Eaglesgab.com.

Thanks,
PSP

3 comments:

Jon1BSP said...

How'd you land this, Mr. Prolific Writer?

And hey, any time you want to introduce me to you coworkers, I'm all for it!

Philly Phan said...

My buddy Aran sent me a link to the site and then I noticed that they wanted writers. There is no compensation initially, but it could turn into a paying gig. Right now, I'm a columnist for the site. Pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thats great, but you're mail it in efforts over the past year will need to end.