Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Maybe I Should Stick to Football, Baseball and Hockey


This past weekend, I wrote my first post on the Sixers in months and bitched about how the Sixers could be left holding the bag in the Free Agency market. Tonight, it was reinforced to me that I know nothing about the sport and should shut my pie hole.

ESPN.com is reporting that Sixers have signed Elton Brand to a 5 year contract worth $82 million. I shit you not. A legit NBA star has signed with your 1-2-3-4-5-Sixers! I sure hope he's worth the $82 million.

This is the highlight of the last 3 weeks. Right now, I'm stuck watching the NFL Cheerleader Playoffs on the NFL Network. (Can you imagine being the guy that picthed this show in a meeting? I would have laughed at him for five minutes non stop and then fired the guy.) Yes, I'm completely bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked the kid in Atlanta better, but this could work.

Anonymous said...

You def are not Sixers PHAN
its 10 9 8 76ers

Philly Phan said...

Dude...I have the f'n song on my I Pod (Yes, I realize that makes me a complete douche). Anyhow, I think the chorus goes:

1-2-3-4-5 Sixers
10-9-8-76ers!