Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What An Unbelievable Surprise


I totally missed tonight's unbelievable comeback by the Phils. I was at a golf outing and when I left the Phils looked lifeless as they were down 5-2. I got in the car for the hour ride home and called my buddy Tommy to tell me the Phils were done and we should just move on to football season. Imagine my surprise when I received the news the Phils won. I was completely taken by surprise. I love unexpected little gifts like that.

Sorry guys, but I got nothing on tonight's game. I'm tired as hell and since I missed most of the game I can't add anything of substance except that my brother in law was up in Shea tonight and said it was a mad house up there. Apparently, there were fights galore.

I'll catch back up with you guys tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd u play?

Philly Phan said...

I played here:

http://www.theaceclubonline.com/

Pretty f'n nice place