Monday, September 15, 2008

D-Day

Dallas Day is finally upon us and I am beyond myself with excitement. I think we are faced with the defining game of the season. If the Birds can play with or possibly beat the Boys tonight, I really think we'll be setting ourselves up for a season of excitement.

I, for one, think we are definitely going to bring our "A game". We may lose, but the Boys will know they were in a fight.

There are two keys for me:

1) Keep the pressure off D Mac; and
2) Get after Romo.

If the Birds are successful on both fronts, we win the game. However, those things are easier said then done.

By the way, if DeSean Jackson has a big game, I'll be afraid of the hysteria he will cause in this city.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am worthless today, all focus on this evenings game.

George said...

Can you record the game, edit the tape to show me just the 8 minutes that the ball is live, and send it to me? It would save me about three hours of watching commercials and guys standing in a huddle. Thanks buddy, you are the man.

Anonymous said...

george

if you have comcast, they do that for you already, or at least i know they used to :-p