Sunday, September 07, 2008

PSP's EAGLES' PICK


Finally, week one is here and I can start talking about my beloved Birds.


Today's game will be very telling. If the Birds' defense doesn't dominate today, we could be looking at a long season. These are no longer the "Greatest Show On Turf Rams" that we recall from years gone by. In fact, if you had a Ram on your fantasy roster last year, you probably didn't make the playoffs in your league. About the only good thing I can say about the Rams is that they employ my favorite all time Rutgers player, Brian Leonard. (I hope we see the above pictured Leonard Leap sometime today.)


As for the offense, I see it being kind of a struggle to score without Curtis and Brown, but I think we'll make enough plays to get the job done. I think we'll rely heavily on B West to move the ball for us and make the big plays (like this is news to anyone.)


Overall, I see a 21-10 win. Hopefully, it will be as comfortable as I envision it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scoring was a definite struggle today. I hope it is not that difficult on Monday against the Super Bowl winning Cowgirls. You should be ashamed of yourself.