Monday, September 22, 2008

I Can Admit When I'm Wrong....

I was wr...wr....wro.....wrong! B Dawk is not done. He showed on Sunday that he's still an outstanding blitzer and can play close to the line in the box on run downs. However, let's not forget what happened last week. I don't think you can leave him in single coverage anymore, especially against top notch Tight Ends or WR's. I am not really sure if he can play a pure centerfield either. I suppose I'm being slightly negative and should bask in the glow of his outstanding performance Sunday.

In any event, this picture:


is almost as good as this one.



I think we have to agree on one thing, no one has better action shots than B Dawk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's only 3 or 4 safties in the NFL that can cover. Dawk was one of them, the hair in Pittsburgh, the guy in Baltimore and that's about it.

Philly Phan said...

LaRon Landry...he will be best safety in football in 2 yrs