Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Roller Coaster Ride Continues....


I'm going to go on the record now....Brett, you never had me fooled. I knew you were a piece of shit no matter how well you pitched for a six week span after you were sent to the minors. Your last two starts just confirmed my suspicions.


This team drives me up a wall. I was totally confident that we'd have a spot wrapped up by Thursday and we'd have Adam Eaton pitching this weekend for shits and giggles. Now, we'll all have to endure an excruciating, pressure filled weekend of baseball. We'll probably be tied in the division and have a one game lead in the Wild Card come Friday night with fat ass Joe Blanton going to the mound. I can't wait to have that worthless turd pitching with our season on the line.


The more I think about it the more I realize that I completely despise this team. There is nothing romantic about this group. Even if they make the playoffs, there's not many memorable moments about this team except for their inconsistency.

3 comments:

George said...

Agreed.

George said...

There are only a handful of players on this team that I actually fully appreciate. The majority of the players on the team annoy me in some small way.

Anonymous said...

This team, if it still makes the playoffs, better give a huge thanks to the Cubs for pulling that game out last night against the Mets. Myers has never been the answer evern from the beginning of the season. Crazy thing is, they still may win the first round, assuming the make it there.