Friday, September 12, 2008

Well, This Sums Things Up My Feelings Perfectly


Yup, things were that bad on the Banks of the Raritan last evening. As horrible as the game was, three good things did come out of it:


1) I no longer have to worry about Penn State trying to steal Greg Schiano away when Joe Pa retires. (Something tells me Greg woke up this morning rethinking his decision to turn down Miami AND Michigan.)

2) so many people left early, I was able to get home at a decent time; and

3) my schedule of Fall Saturdays just opened up quite a bit!


I don't think you guys are going to have to worry about me talking RU sports any time soon. This season is OVER for all intents and purposes.


Yes, I am an eternal pessimist.

1 comment:

George said...

I didn't want to bust your b@!!$ about the Rutgers stadium thing again in light of the thrasing they took the other night, but are you going to open up your checkbook to cover the small $28.9 million stadium donation shortfall? $30 million was the donation goal, Corzine puts in $1 million, the rest of the donations amount to $93,000? They are so close, I think you should send in the rest or place some calls to the rich alumni.