Friday, September 05, 2008

Finally, PSP Has Returned To Cyberspace!


Hey Guys, I'm finally moved into my in laws, picked a new place to live, got through Labor Day weekend, and drafted all my fantasy teams. I'm now ready to back to blogging.


Over the next couple days, I hope to get my Eagles' season prediction and a quick comment or two about the Phils. (You may recall that I broke up with them last month. Well, I'm happy to report that we may be getting back together.)


I hope that most of you come back to read my meandering musings on the world of Philly sports and promise not to leave you so long in the lerch again...At least until when I move into my next place.


(By the way, does anyone have ESPNU? I want to watch the Temple/UConn game, but Comcast doesn't have access to ESPNU. I'm really pissed off about this.)


1 comment:

Jon1BSP said...

Welcome back Slim. Here's an idea for you now that you're back - live blog from an RU game!