Sunday, October 26, 2008

Live Blog For The 9th Inning

Never done this before, but I had to put my thoughts down...

-Why the fuck is JC Romero starting the 9th?

-Thanks Joe for reminding us of how Jayson Werth is a complete idiot.

-Ok, JC got through one guy.

-Hope everyone remembers we have Eric Bruntlett starting the bottom of the 9th.

-Every time this Gross guy comes up, I think Buck's saying Greg Gross.

-Is the crowd alive? Can someone check? I might be being too hard on them. Those poor souls are cold, wet and tired.

-Ok, 2 down.

-Moyer was phenomenal tonight. If the ump didn't blow that one call at first, I'm pretty sure we have Lidge on the mound closing this out.

-I really don't like this Bartlett guy. Can't put my finger on why.

-Come on...JC!

-Oh Christ...full count.

-These House promos are making my heart beat faster...I don't like them!

-Ok....out of the 9th....Let's get a friggin run here, but I doubt we will out of Bruntlett, (the suddenly cold Victorino) and Pedro Feliz.

-That Jayson Werth play and the throw to third by Ruiz may be our generation's Chico Ruiz and the Bull butchering the fly ball to left in 1977. I hope not though. If we score a run, we will totally forget about it.

-Gotta agree with Joe. Bruntlett has a fantastic beard. It would make a lumberjack or a hockey player during a Cup run very proud.

-There you go....Gotta get on base any way you can. Will they actually try to bunt a man over. This team is not very fundamentally sound. Doubt this works out well.

-Pitching change now....gives me time to mention that we are off to a good start on Super Sports weekend. Rutgers hangs half a 100 on Pitt. Penn State puts itself in the National Title game...Believe me, 'Bama will lose a game. The Flyers picked up another win. The Phils need to cap this off.

-Christ, I'm nervous...will this bunt work?

-Ok....don't need to bunt now....just give me a motherfucking Fly Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I'd like to thank my man Johnny Gold for sticking out with me tonight. He is all heart. My man Vinny is checking in via text also.

-Now I'm really nervous...please get this over with!!!!

-Bring in Stairs please....he'll get the ball in the air...Good point about Ruiz though. He does get the ball in the air

-Come on Chico....you need to do this!

-Ball 2! Don't swing you idiot!

-ughhhhhh

-That was ball 3!

-ok...good eye

-Holy shit!!! Fuck yeah! We win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-My man Chico Ruiz.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Joe throws it down to Ken the Midget with Bruntlett the Playoff Beard. Gotta love Fox.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

im drunk but im with you TW

gold

Anonymous said...

get him the fuck in!!!!!

gold

Philly Phan said...

I sent a text to Vinny to come on the site...he's technologically challenged. I give him a 10% shot to make it.

Anonymous said...

i might have just pissed myself

gold

Anonymous said...

bases loaded - no outs....1 FUCKING run.....PLEASE!!!

gold

Anonymous said...

bases loaded - no outs....1 FUCKING run.....PLEASE!!!

gold

Anonymous said...

FUCK YES!!!!

gold

Philly Phan said...

Holy friggin shit!!!! We win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philly Phan said...

Ken the Midget w/ Playoff Beard Bruntlett!

Anonymous said...

I thought all you guys were asleep. 2 MORE, i'm staying up until they wrap this thing up Monday nite...

Capt

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah, PSU and Joe Pa. Big Birds game tomorrow and big Joe Blanton.

Funny story, my golf league (insert joke) is a mix of Philly fans and Mets/Gmen assholes. One of them likes to wager a bit and i was feeling Jamie Moyer all week. So we made a friendly wager. I told them "Chalouche, i feel it in my BONES" "In my Bones Chalouche" I gave them a little Pope of Greenwich Village and cashed $100. I was proud of myself.....

Philly Phan said...

I thought you were asleep...I'm watching Post Game Live now....I've never seen a more overshadowed Birds game in my life.

Anonymous said...

asleep, i may never sleep again. Screw the Birds, if they had 1/2 the heart of Jamie Moyer they'd have a ring or two by now. How about him laying out on the bunt. I'm telling you, we lose that game and they burn down the city w/ that completely awful call. Jamie Moyer could never step on the field again and he's earned all our respect.