Friday, April 11, 2008

Absolutely Pathetic


Tonight's third period was quite possibly the worst period of hockey played by a Flyers team in my lifetime.


I'm physically ill thinking about how they melted down in the third period. The ice seemed slanted. Did the Flyers spend any time in the offensive zone in the third period? It was downright disgraceful.


Once again, this team showed a split personality. They can look dominant and then completely uninspired. I still blame the coach. I really don't think he's the guy to get this team anywhere.


By the way, can someone lay a hit on someone in an opposite uniform? Sure, the stats said there were a ton of hits, but seemed like they did a lot more flying around then we did. I really want to see someone knock Ovechkin on his ass. He's already annoying me.


I don't want to see much more of Jaroslav Modry he completely blows.


Did BEE-ron make one big save? It didn't seem like it.


Seriously, how the eff do they let Brashear score a goal? I don't think he played the entire third period.


Game 2 is a must win. Either they win or this may be a short series.

No comments: