Monday, April 21, 2008

In the Infamous Words of Terry Murray....


What we have here is a choking situation.
I'm disgusted. I'm really shocked at how this team melted down after taking a 2-0 lead early in the 2nd period. I don't think the Caps are a better team then the Flyers. The Flyers just got steamrolled from about the 5 minute mark of the 2nd period through the rest of the game. Once things started going south, there was no turning things around for the Flyers.
By the way, not sure if you noticed, but the Caps got back into the series when they realized that Semen and Backstrom could score at will when Jason Smith is on the ice. I love how small our captain has come up this year. Don't let the door hit you in the ass at the end of the year, Jason.
Can they turn things around for tomorrow night? I really don't know. This team has been brutal all year in back to backs. Why should things change now?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snaxxx
I thought I told you never to root for the flyers again - you're a jinx

Anonymous said...

Snaxxx
I thought I told you never to root for the flyers again - you're a jinx

Anonymous said...

Time to shave the beards and dust off the golf clubs!

Anonymous said...

I'm laying some big money on the Caps tonight. Best investment in the world.

Anonymous said...

IN MY uneducated opinion of hockey, they seemed to run out of gas half way thru the game. I don't know how they come back in 24 hrs w/ enough energy to win a game 7 on the road. They do deserve a chance though. Time will tell and no matter what, they have made strides from last year.

Anonymous said...

At least by the end of the night tonight, we'll know the fate of the team for good. I'm sick of all of the drama they put us through.

Anonymous said...

Eskin called it.

Anonymous said...

Yes