Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Schedule Day!

In case you live under a rock in the Philadelphia area, the Eagles' schedule was released today, which is always one of the bigger days in the city. I know I get pretty excited for it. The funny thing is that over the last five years or so, I think I have the Birds 10-6 every year and my buddy the Capt has them 11-5 or 12-4. This year, he's at 12-4 and I'm at 9-7. I hope he's right. Originally, I had them at 10-6, but then figured I should move one game to the loss category because they always lose to someone they should beat.

Anyhow, here's the schedule. What do you guys see?

September
DAY... DATE.... OPPONENT..... TIME
Sun....... 7.......... RAMS................ 1:00 PM
Mon......15........ @ Cowboys........8:30 PM
Sun...... 21........ STEELERS........ 4:15 PM
Sun...... 28....... @ Bears.............. 8:15 PM

October
DAY.... DATE.... OPPONENT....TIME
Sun.........5.......... REDSKINS......1:00 PM
Sun........12........ @ 49ers........... 4:15 PM
Sun........19........ BYE
Sun....... 26....... FALCONS........ 1:00 PM

November
DAY..... DATE..... OPPONENT... TIME
Sun.......... 2......... @ Seahawks.... 4:15 PM
Sun.......... 9......... GIANTS........... 8:15 PM
Sun......... 16........ @ Bengals........ 1:00 PM
Sun......... 23........ @ Ravens........ 1:00 PM
Thurs..... 27........ CARDINALS... 8:00 PM

December
DAY.... DATE..... OPPONENT..... TIME
Sun........ 7........... @ Giants........... 1:00 PM
Mon...... 15.......... BROWNS.......... 8:30 PM
Sun....... 21.......... @ Redskins...... 1:00 PM
Sun....... 28.......... COWBOYS....... 1:00 PM

1 comment:

George said...

Schedule day is almost annoying as draft day. Let me hurry and make all my drinking plans in April for games that will be in December. Then let me try to go game by game and guess what the team's record will be 5 months before the season even starts. Fun.