Monday, October 30, 2006

FYI


That Peter Forsberg guy is pretty good. Did you see those two highlight film goals from tonight's 3-0 win over Chicago? Wow...when he wants to turn it on, the guy is still pretty freakin' awesome. It looks like he might have had enough of all this losing, huh? Of course, it helps that they were playing the Blackhawks, who believe it or not, have less talent than this Flyers squad. Surprisingly, Esche played pretty well tonight, which is tough for me to acknowledge since I absolutely hate the guy.

I'm going Tuesday night when the Lightning come to town. Can they build off tonight for the game I attend? I sure hope so, but I don't think the Orange and Black have beaten them in about 32 years...at least it seems that long ago since we last beat them.

(By the way, I have not been to a non-Eagles sporting event in the past two years without my buddy George coincidentally having tickets the same night...Will the streak continue?)

5 comments:

George said...

Boy, the Blackhawks looked brutal. No goals in three games? That is Flyer-like. I feel bad for Booooosh. (Incidentally, I would take Boosh back in a heartbeat over Esche. He is just as good and not a headcase.)

George said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
George said...

By the way, the streak continues at the Flyers game on Thursday if you consider it a family streak. My brother will be there.

Philly Phan said...

I knew a Hayes would be there...we are cosmically linked somehow...by the way, when we going to Brigantine to see your bro's new bachelor pad?