Friday, October 06, 2006

The Really Big Time


And if you thought Rutgers had reached the apex of national attention by gaining entry into the Top 25 NCAA rankings for the past two weeks, think again.

According to this article from SI on Campus.com, the FSU Cowgirl, Jenn Sterger, was at last Friday's RU-USF game. This is more evidence that RU has reached the big time. Hot chicks like this are drawn to the spotlight and currently, that spotlight is smack dab on the boys from the Banks of the Raritan. I love the attention, but it unnerves me at the same time. I just hope Ms. Sterger makes a trip to The Birthplace of College Football for a Scarlet Knights home game some time in the near future.

She writes a pretty interesting article, but I just wish her surgeon implanted some writing skill while adding those gigantic boobs to her upper body. (Not that I'm complaining.) Ok...that was kind of a snarky comment, but she seems to have a great gig going on. She gets to travel to a bunch of college games and write about it on SI.com, while I sit here on a Friday night in my underwear watching sports. I guess I'm jealous.

In case anyone is wondering, it sure looks she took the dough she got for posing in Maxim and Playboy (I'm not linking to it, but it's not hard to find) last year was invested it in an even larger set....again, I'm not complaining.

No comments: