Thursday, October 19, 2006

Off to Cabo!!!


Yes, the slow down on this site will continue for another week as I go to beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. If I still have anyone interested in reading, I'll be back on 10/27. At that point, I will return with my initial response to the "Next Question" segment. My buddy Nick M has given me a great question, which I plan on answering, I've just been really busy with school, work and getting ready for this trip.

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I need this vacation to recharge the batteries. I'm pretty much worn out. I plan on having a margarita for each and every one of you guys.

On the sports side of things, the dreaded Mets are about to lose the NLCS to the hated Cards. What a boring Game 7.

A couple of other nuggets:

-I also predict a 27 to 17 victory for the Birds.
-The Flyers are on the verge of catastrophe. I see a firing or a trade to shake things up even more. I never thought I'd see a start to the season like this.
-Dave Montgomery should stay off local radio. He just antagonizes the fans. My advice: just shut up and let Scott Palmer do all your talking.
-Don't forget to catch the #19 ranked Rutgers Scarlet Knights on ESPN2 at 5:45 on Saturday as they take on the 26th ranked Pitt Panthers. I don't like this matchup. I think RU's win streak may be snapped. If so, it was a fun run while it lasted.
-I sure hope the Birds bench Pat Burrell, er I mean Michael Lewis this week. He needs to sit back and get his feet back under him and only play in certain situations.

Ok guys and gals, have a great week and I promise to come back from vacation ready to roll with some good content.

2 comments:

George said...

I can't wait that long. I need guest blogger status.

Anonymous said...

Have fun down there! lucky bastard!! I guess it's two less for football across the street on Sunday...

Aran

..have a pint of beer for me, not that foo foo shit!!!!