Sunday, October 08, 2006

Royally Screwed



As many of you already know, I am going to a wedding tomorrow and missing the single biggest regular season game in a decade...and no, neither the bride or groom are Jewish or Greek Orthodox....and yes, I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

(BY THE WAY, I'VE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO NOTE BY MANY THAT MY WIFE WAS THE MAID OF HONOR...LIKE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.)

Seriously, what kind of guy allows his future wife to schedule his wedding during a Sunday in the fall? It's going to be a long life of boot licking for this fella.

While I do get to see the first quarter or so before the reception starts at 5:30, I'm stuck there afterwards with no apparent TV access. I thought this place had a hotel bar that I could sneak away to, but I learned differently tonight. This really is going to f'n blow. I can't be any more blunt.

Although, somebody did give me the idea of getting a handheld TV at Best Buy. I might be making a run tomorrow morning. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: