Friday, August 24, 2007

Back By Popular Demand....


(Some of you may be wondering where I was all last night. Well, here's a re-posting of a story I did last year that explains a few things. )

In a million years, I never would have imagined myself officiating a fantasy football draft for a bunch of chicks, but I'm here to say that I proudly served as the draft master for the "Girls Gone Wild Fantasy Football League" that my wife and friends started. I can only imagine the snide comments that my buddies Johnny Gold, The Captain and Mister Nascar are conjuring up as they read this, but in all honesty, it wasn't that bad.
These ladies set a land speed record by finishing their 14 round draft in under two hours. The funny thing is that it takes most of the women in this league an hour and a half to pick out a skirt and a pair of shoes, but they were on the clock on an average of less than 20 seconds for each pick. (This sociology experiment really shows that men and women live on separate planes, as you can totally flip the time for a man to do each of these tasks.) In any event, the biggest surprise for me was the level of preparation by each of these ladies as I only had to veto one pick through the first 3 rounds.
Overall, I'm still not sure if this was a good idea or just some clever ruse by these ladies to further intrude on the free time of their husband/fiance/boyfriend. Johnny Gold has already warned me to be very wary of this idea. I'll keep you all up to date on this one, but the first night was pretty painless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, wahs your pu$$y

Anonymous said...

You are bonafide PU$$Y....i bet the only person wearing a skirt at that draft was you.....you fell for it again, now wifey has an excuse to sit next to you every sunday.....there are 3 places the wife should'nt go with a husband....never go to the gym with you, never golf with you, and never watch football with you...

George said...

Agreed with big daddy and johnny gold.