Thursday, August 16, 2007

Your Guess Is Good As Mine


Does anyone really know the deal with Shawn Andrews. One day, he's on the verge of tears and makes comments that would make you think that he's gone for the year. Then, you hear comments from D Mac and Big Red and they try to make you think that the Big Kid just over reacted and he'll be the lineup opening day. I, for one, am totally confused. Why would Andrews get all worked up if this was a minor injury. I don't want to get all conspiracy on you, but I think something fishy is going on. Lord, I hope I'm wrong though because this team desperately needs the Big Kid if it is going to be a success this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way he acted, it seemed as if his career was in jeopardy. i'm ascared.

Anonymous said...

Road the the Championship game comes thru Philly yet again.