Monday, January 14, 2008

Dave Spadaro: A Bit Full Of Himself


I realize that I'm the only one who may think this is funny, but check out the balls on Dave Spadaro of PhiladelphiaEagles.com in his latest column. I hope his arm doesn't hurt from patting himself on his back:

I just checked Chargers.com and, well, excuse me for feeling really good about the job the staff here does. San Diego's game in Indianapolis has been finished for more than an hour, right? Wait, nearly 90 minutes. And there isn't a single word about the huge Chargers victory? What's going on here?
I guess not everyone in the NFL can as great a Web Master and Prime Minister of Propaganda as you, Dave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is pretty quick getting his messages up there. good for him, a little self promotion is good sometimes.

George said...

Who let Spadaro on the site?