Sunday, January 20, 2008

PSP's Championship Game Picks

I'm about to head out to catch my buddy's kid participate in a wrestling tourney, so I have to make this quick.

Pats-Chargers - I see a Pats 34-17 victory. There's no way Philip Rivers/Billy Volek make enough plays to keep up with the Pats' offense. Plus, if Norv Turner somehow outcoaches Bill Belichick, you might want to stock up on essential supplies because the apocalypse is definitely coming.

Pack-G Men - I have a feeling that this could be a classic game that we'll be talking about for years to come. Don't ask me why. I just have feeling. Maybe it's a combination of the cold, that stadium and the fact that a team from the largest media market is part of the game. I see this one ending in OT or one team winning late with a field goal. My pick is the Pack 23, G Men 20.

There you go....now go in peace and enjoy your last great Sunday of the football season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see 2 blowouts. Pack Pats SB.

sbotts said...

I I capt

Philly Phan said...

I was pretty close to nailing the G Men/Packer game. F'n Favre